My dearest Léa tagged me to do the « 10 facts about me » tag.
I’ve already done one in the past (back in 2010) but I’ll gladly do it once again.
- As you may know – or not -, I’m a web designer. This is my job, I’m getting paid to do websites and graphic designs. Well, I never took one course. Never in my life. Self-taught!
- Just like Lea, I also used to manage fan sites when I was a teenager. I had one about Liv Tyler that grew really big in France, and another one about Drew Barrymore. Love them.
- I opened my first blog when I was twelve – so I’ve been blogging for almost twelve years ! The name was Kiss Me. Cheesy teenager ! ;) It was also the first time I made a design, I still have it somewhere on an external hard drive and let me tell you : it’s not pretty at all !
- I am really scared of spider. There was an accident not so long ago when I totally freaked out (well – to be perfectly honest there was this big spider in my hair that started going on my face so yeah, it was reasonable to freak out).
- I can try to stay up late, but I won’t succeed, I always fall asleep at midnight. Grandma you said ?
- So … it’s normal for me to say that I’m a morning person. Yes, those exists. I’m feeling much more productive in the morning.
- For pretty much my whole life I was disgusted with avocados. Since my last trip to London (and thanks to Lea) I’m obsessed with guacamole and looove avocados.
- Sometimes I wish I could be paid organizing people’s lives and making lists. Sadly, this is not a job yet.
- I’m dreaming of living in Denmark. I’ve never been there, but I think I could enjoy it.
- I’m a really anxious person, apparently no one notices it (except for my boyfriend), but I get anxious for little things like phoning people. Yep, hard to live with.
My turn to tag people. Well, I tag Sofia at Pale Lily, Angeline at The Lazy One, Pauline at Stories and Me, and anyone who wants to do it. If you don’t have a blog you could always share facts with me in the comments ! x