Sitting on my couch, listening to a jazz vinyl and burning my favourite candle … yes … it’s time for the second installment of my gratefulness series.
- Meeting with Marie back in May. I’ve known her for a few years (I’m going to guess it’s been five years now?) and I met her in Rennes. We had a cup of tea and a muffin, but the most important part was talking to her, filling my soul with her energy and inspiration. It felt like it was NOT the first time we met. It was awesome. Thank you Marie for this timeless moment with you. Can’t wait to meet again, and to see Florence as well!
- Going to the sea. Oh the sea. Best place ever. You can read about my trip here. Every single time I go to the sea it just fills me with an amazing energy.
- Finally owning my favourite OST ever on Vinyl! Yup, finally bought Into The Wild! I’m super excited about it. To celebrate this, I rewatched the film the other day and it made me want to travel even more. Few trips are coming soon…
- Three of my friends went to visit me in Paris three days in June. We went to an Adele gig, it was magnificent and really magic. I finally heard Skyfall / Make You Feel My Love / Rolling in the Deep live ! I might have sobbed. Might have…
- Falling in love again with taking pictures. Something I have missed for so long, and I’m really happy about it. I planned some photo sessions with people and I just can’t wait!
- Redesigning and imagining Gabrielle’s new blog. It was such a great experience and I’m really happy with the result. If you need a web designer or a front-end developer, you may contact me right here. I would be happy to be of any help.
I have been thinking a lot about positivity and relationships (whether they are romantics or not). I’d rather be kind and positive. Getting rid of toxic people and relationships is a must if you want to move on and let more positivity into your life. My mind was not at rest lately and I found the reason why. Now, my three weeks off work are coming really soon and I’m super excited about it, it’ll give me time to relax, take things more easy and have fun crafting and designing things.